SINGAPORE COMPANY REGISTRATION
Starting a business in Singapore is a challenging yet exciting proposition. While the law in Singapore is very business-friendly, there are many legalities and red tape that need attending, which means you need the experts from Legaltoast on the job for Singapore Company Registration.
To avail of our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
Overview on Singapore Company Registration
If you want to increase your global reach, Singapore is now the finest spot to launch a business. Singapore is regarded as one of the best countries in the world to do business due to its robust yet favourable investment and trade rules. Forming a corporation in Singapore is simple and inexpensive.
The proprietors of a business must register their business. The Ease of Doing Business Report 2020, which acts as a benchmark for foreigners and locals interested in founding a firm in Singapore, ranks Singapore second. Foreign corporate entities or foreign persons are not permitted to register as businesses in Singapore under Singaporean law. They must utilize a local professional business for Singapore company registration.
BENEFITS OF SINGAPORE COMPANY REGISTRATION
Some factors that make Singapore the favourite destination in the world for company owners are mentioned below:
- A dominant marketplace with well-developed capital markets and financial systems.
- A standard tax system with low tax rates,
- An effective process for incorporating and managing a new company.
- Significant geographical location and excellent infrastructure.
- Well-trained and productive workforce.
- No limitations on repatriation of earnings or import of capital,
- There is a stable political and economic environment with strong adherence to the laws, regulations, and most minor corruption.
- The excellent condition of life.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION IN SINGAPORE
The certificates mentioned below are necessary for Singapore Company Registration :
- Company Name that the Singapore government approves
- An Introduction to your Company Activities
- List of Shareholders
- Company Registered Address
- Company Specifications
- List of Directors Specifications
- Company Secretary Specifications
- Memorandum of Association(MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA).
- On-Residents (Foreigners) – Copy of passport, abroad residential address proof, and other KYC details such as a bank reference letter, company profile, etc.
- Singapore Residents – Copy of Singapore identification card.
PROCEDURE FOR Singapore Company Registration
Note: After completing the process, you have to make the whole payment of the amount.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQs on Online Company Registration
No, new company registration is a fully online procedure. As all files are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.
The Registrar of Companies (RoC) around India anticipates candidate to follow a few naming guidelines. A number of them are subjective, which means that approval can be contingent on the view of the officer handling your program.
On the other hand, the more closely you follow the rules, the better your chances of approval. To begin with, but do make sure that your name is available.
All directors must provide address and identity evidence, as well as a replica of the PAN Card (for Indian Nationals) and Passport (for foreign nationals). No-objection Certificate has to be filed by the owner of the registered office premises.
The DSC is an electronic chin issued by certifying authorities (TCS and n-Code are two of them) by which you'll be able to sign digital documents. As all files needed are electronic, every partner needs a DSC.
Why legaltoast ?
5 Stars Rated