Partnership Firm Registration
Start a Partnership Firm with your chosen partners and get the profits in an agreed ratio. Get the Partnership Firm Registration now.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
AN SUMMARY OF Partnership Firm registration
A Partnership is a short and honest word with a vital purpose. In the corporate field, the term partnership relates to a relation or an association between two or more people who decide mutually to establish a business and share profits and losses of such a company. This business structure is either supported by all the partners or anyone acting for all (Principal and Agent Relationship).
Moreover, it is established on legal terms; therefore, all the rules and regulations must be complied with while taking Partnership Firm Registration. Finally, this business form is usually decided either by the entrepreneurs, budding start-ups, or medium and small-sized firms are working in random sectors.
Some of the most excellent and famous examples of a partnership include GoPro & Red Bull, Pottery Barn & Sherwin-Williams, BMW & Louis Vuitton, Apple & MasterCard, Starbucks & Spotify, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF A PARTNERSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION?
The following listed are the advantages of partnership firm registration:
- Requires a Minimum of Two Persons:
At least two people are required to start a partnership firm. Further, a maximum of 20 peoples is allowed in a partnership firm. However, a maximum of 10 people is allowed if the partnership firm deals with some banking activities.
- No Prescribed Minimum Capital:
There is no direct limit of the minimum capital required in a partnership firm.
Like proprietorship, the partnership business is also flexible. The partners can appreciate and immediately respond to the changing requirements. No giant business organization can stifle such quick and inventive responses to new opportunities.
- Diffusion of Risk:
You have just seen that total losses are owned by the sole proprietor only, but in a partnership scenario, all the partners share all losses as per their agreed profit-sharing ratios. Thus, the share of loss in each Partner’s case will be less than that in the case of proprietorship.
- Profit and Loss Sharing:
There is a bond among the partners to share the profits earned and losses incurred in the partnership business.
- Partnership contract:
In a Partnership Firm, all the associates working are distributed works, responsibilities, jobs as per their ability, and the same thing is declared in the Partnership contract. Further, a Partnership deed works as a Magna Carta for the Firm as all the features, terms, roles and responsibilities, profit-sharing ratios, etc., are discussed in it. Furthermore, it also helps in extirpating or decreasing the chances of conflicts within the partners.
THE TYPES OF PARTNERSHIP FIRMS
The types of a partnership firm are listed below:
- General Partnership
- Partnership at Will:
Usually, in the Partnership at will, the associates decide until they want the said Partnership to continue whenever a block is formed or established. Hence, a partnership is prepared without a specific time limit for its end. It is identified as the Partnership at will.
- Particular Partnership:
In a Selective Partnership, a Partnership is formed to carry out a unique and specific undertaking. Further, whenever a partnership firm is elected for a contract-based assignment or some selective business, they are known as partnerships. Moreover, this type of collaboration comes to an end once the purpose is achieved. However, it is unique to note that the partners’ discretion also plays an important role. If the partners need to continue to the Partnership, they can modify and increase the bond.
- Based on Registration:
- Registered Partnership: The Partnership that’s registered by the registrar having authority under the provision of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, is taken into account because of the Registered Partnership.
- Unregistered Partnership: AN unregistered partnership firm is developed simply by capital punishment and agreement among the partners. Further, getting registration for a partnership firm is optional. However, it’s continually advisable to induce the Partnership described above Firm registered. In an unregistered partnership, partners don’t seem to sue the third party but can cause sued.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION IN INDIA?
To register your Firm, you should have the necessary documents first. Here is a list of papers that are required:
- Partnership document signed by all the associates of the Firm
- Pan-card of all the co-workers
- Residence Proof of all
- Pan card of the Firm individually.
- Address proof of the Firm. If the place is rented, you want NOC from the landlord.
Many of you have doubts about what a partnership agreement is? It is then a juridical paper signed by the Firm partners to avoid any future hassles. It is signed on a legal stamp paper that includes information like the name of all partners, the Firm’s name, the business type, Date of initiation, profit-sharing percentage, etc. In the end, you will also require Tax enrolment for a partnership firm.
procedure for Private Limited Company Registration
Note: After completing the process, you have to make the whole payment of the amount.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQS FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRM
- Partnership at Will
- Particular Partnership
According to the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, a partnership firm's registration is not mandatory, and the same depends upon the partners' choice. However, it is remarkable that getting partnership registration is always advisable as a registered partnership firm likes some exceptional benefits that are not open to unregistered partnership firms.
- GoPro & Red Bull
- Pottery Barn & Sherwin-Williams
- BMW & Louis Vuitton
- Apple & MasterCard
- Starbucks & Spotify
- Easy to Start
- Decision Making
- Raising of Funds
- Sense of Ownership
- Effortless Management without any Fireworks
- Fewer Compliances
- Reasonable to Build
- Least Legal Duties
- Tax Benefit
- Statement in Form 1 along with the prescribed fees
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- The Firm Name
- Nature of the Partnership Firm
- The area where the registered office is located
- The Date of joining of each Partner
- The Duration of the concerned Partnership Firm
- The full name, along with the address of each Partner
- The name of all the places where the partnership firm will or carries out its business
- Sale Agreement in case one of the partners owns the place of business.
- Rental or the Contract Agreement if the certified office's land is on rent.
- Copy of the Utility Bill in Water Tax Receipt, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt. However, it is essential to record that the stated bill or receipt must not be two months older.
No, an organization cannot accept or take a loan from a Partnership firm even though the partners of the same Partnership are members or administrators of the corporate. The reason is that the company can accept a loan only from an individual apart from the Director.