Money Recovery

Is someone not returning your money? Is your vendor not paying you? Did the cheque issued to you get bounced? Don’t worry, we got you covered.

To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.

Money Recovery

Money Recovery

Collecting bad debts and outstanding receivables, or dealing with bounced cheques can cause distress. To help you recover your debt, legaltoast has a team of experienced debt collection attorneys and financial professionals who can provide tailor-made solutions to recover what is rightfully yours.

What are the different means to recover your money?

Send a legal notice
You can send a legal notice to the defaulter. Once the person receives the notice, he or she has until 15 days to make the payment to you. If they fail to do so, a complaint can be registered with the court in the prescribed format or file an FIR.

Summary Suits
The best and quickest way to recover money and end court proceeding will be Order 37 of the Civil Procedure Code. With the summary suits, both the parties can avoid trial hearing, as the proceedings will be based on written statements. This will drastically reduce the time taken from filing to judgment.

Negotiable Instruments Act
Under negotiable instrument act, there are provisions to recover debt or money for instruments likes Cheques, Bills of Exchange, etc. For example, if your cheque got bounced, you have 30 days of the receipt of information by you from the bank to send a legal notice to the drawer of the cheque. So if the drawer fails to make the payment, within 15 days of the receipt of the notice, you can make a complaint in the court within 30 days.

Criminal case
We can help file a criminal case against the defaulter for recovering the debt under the Indian Penal Code, 1860. You can either record an instance of criminal breach of trust or cheating and dishonest misappropriation.

Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
A case for insolvency for debt collection will be submitted to the adjudicating authority (NCLT in case of corporate debtors). The plea should be either accepted or rejected in 14 days. For the completion of the insolvency resolution process, a maximum time limit has been set for individuals and corporates.

How Does Money Recovery Work?

Step 1

We work with the best Attorneys We assign you an expert lawyers from our team.

Step 2

Information Collected

The first draft will be shared with you in four days

Step 3

Case Filed

The lawyers will send a notice, if needed options like civil or criminal case will be considered.

Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...

Why Legaltoast?

Completely Online Process

Data Security & 100% Transparency

Real Time Update

Trained & Professional Experts

Professional Services at Affordable Prices

Quick Support

FAQs on Online Company Registration

No, new company registration is a fully online procedure. As all files are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.

If you have all the files proper and in hand, it will take no longer than 15 days. But this is dependent on the workload of the registrar.
Scroll to Top