Online ISO Certification
Making registration for an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification gives your company the biting edge. Certification with ISO allows to hold high efficiency and, therefore, high quality.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
ISO Certification - An Overview
ISO (International Standards Organization) is a global body implementing guidelines for businesses regarding product quality, performance, and health. An ISO certification improves the reliability of your service or product. There are various types of ISO certification like ISO 14001, ISO 5001, ISO 9001, etc.
Of all the ISO standards, ISO 9000 series is that the most well-liked. ISO 9000 could be a collection of worldwide standards for quality assurance and quality management. The ISO 9000 family of standards like ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9000:2015 facilitate organizations to meet client satisfaction and regulative needs and reach continual improvement. ISO 9000 lays the basics for Quality Management System (QMS).
Quality Management System (QMS) is a structured frame of policies, processes, and procedures for preparation and performance in the core business areas of an organization. ISO 9001:2015 is the global standard for QMS. It is globally known and trusted and can be implemented by all enterprises to improve efficiency, quality, and advantages. It also benefits in decreasing waste and reducing costs.
legaltoast assists businesses in all types of ISO certification. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
Benefits FOR AN ISO CERTIFICATION FOR A COMPANY
The main reason a company needs an ISO certification is that it is compulsory by law or agreement. The secondary reasons to agree to the standards are:
- It provides an organization a platform that is recognized by game changers and decision-makers.
- Association of recurrent concerns and fixing them save valuable experience and financial support.
- Processes become more effective, which increases the system.
- They give a company a competing edge required during contract tenders.
- The same sources lead to more increased value and worth.
- The perception the customers hold on business increases tenfold, and consequently, satisfaction rises.
- A growing number of companies opt for ISO 9001 certification because the standard benefits them by consistently improving their outcomes and processes and is a valuable prerequisite for customer acquisition.
- The certificate is bound to support an organization if ISO 9001 is performed with the usual legal guidance.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISO REGISTRATION PROCESS
When applying for an ISO Certification, every company will need to submit the following documents:
- Tax Certificate
- MSME Certificate
- Purchase Statement
- Evidence that the company is registered. This can be done through the Certificate of Establishment
- A letterhead or visiting card of the firm.
- The details of an invoice include the Sale Invoice.
This is a limited list of documents that are required for the system. Many other necessary and optional papers need to be submitted. The list varies with each type of certification. legaltoast provides a comprehensive guide of documents during consulting.
PROCEDURE FOR ISO REGISTRATION
Note: After completing the process, you have to make the whole payment of the amount.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQs on Online ISO Certification
An ISO certification only verifies standards, and it has got nothing to do with grants and permissions. Even though you have an ISO certification, you still require government and administration permission to access and permit you to work in your company.
No, at the pre-audit step, you will not get a certificate. The auditor will only assess your company system and procedures to make suggestions to make your company ISO complaint.
Not really, but actuaries conduct surprise checks from time to time to see if your company standards and systems meet the needed ISO mark.
No, not all ISO certificates are genuine and valid. You need to choose the correct ones. To understand which are the correct ones, contact legaltoast today, and our representatives will assist you in deciding.