COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UK
The United Kingdom(UK) welcomes business visa entrants, franchisers, investors and emigrants. To register UK company Determine a legal structure, company name, address, get Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, Declaration of Capital and Open a bank account there to establish your own company.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN UNITED KINGDOM? COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UK IS QUICK, EASY AND CAN BE MADE ONLINE WITH LEGALTOAST IN JUST 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
We address all your queries about Register UK Company.
We help you get the entire process of filing and registration completion.
COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UK FROM INDIA- OVERVIEW
The United Kingdom (UK) has always been an attraction for company owners worldwide. The UK is one of the best destinations for beginning new companies globally because of its well-equipped infrastructure, high-quality facilities, strong governance, and well-implemented rules and regulations.
Company Incorporation In UK required no citizenship. However, there are some restrictions on non–resident before opening a limited liability company.
Register UK company is relatively easy and can be complete within 24 hours without the owner’s or directors’ physical appearance. Also, there are no limitations concerning the shareholders’ or the director’s country origin.
BENEFITS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UK
- Become much more easy going in the past few years. Whether it is registering a new company and filling out a tax return within the UK’s color-coded online system, the obstacles to getting started have been regularly getting lower. The World Bank found that it gets 13 days to establish a company in the UK, compared to the European norm of 32 days. It lists the UK as first in Europe and sixth worldwide to operate a business.
- The British government grants various financial schemes that offer significant tax benefits not to smart investors who can afford high-priced tax advice but also to companies’ founders and employees. If you decided to sell your company, you could claim up to £10 million of Entrepreneurs Relief. Furthermore, investors can claim up to £150,000 in tax credits on their investments each year.
- The OECD wrote that the UK is second in the world for Product Market Regulation and is only behind Australia. It has minor limitations on entrepreneurship globally and has the third least restrictions on investment and trade.
- The United Kingdom has a highly effective communication system and has the most comprehensive broadband exchange between the G7 countries and example of the world’s most valuable ICT infrastructures.
- Speaking in the universal language of business: Operating in English gives firms in the UK a natural advantage when communicating globally.
CERTIFICATES AND INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UK:
The Memorandum of Association:
A short certificate confirms the owner’s intention to form the company and grow its members on incorporation.
The Articles of Association:
The company’s main legal document includes in detail all the legislative provisions of the company’s operations that its member agrees. It sets out how the crucial decisions held by the members and directors, as well as various matters related to the shares, general meetings of the members, appointment and powers of directors, board decisions, and notices, helping to ensure that the company’s business runs quickly and efficiently as possible. A company can either utilize a form of Model Articles defined by Statute or use their Bespoke Articles.
A UK Private Limited(Pvt ltd) company can choose any name provided that: it is unique: it cannot be identical to another name, change from another name on the company index: it doesn’t include a sensitive word or phrase not offensive.
Your company should have a visible location in the UK. This is where reliable communications will be sent, such as agreements from Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs department. This address will be openly available on the online registration. The company will be the location where the public can examine its legal registers unless it adopts a single alternative inspection location (SAIL). The address should be present at all company stationery, including emails and websites. We can help you establish a certified UK office address – learn more.
A Pvt ltd company requires a minimum of one director, living separately for at least 16 years of age and not disqualified from operating a director. It is desirable to have at least two directors to assure continuity should one resign or be unable to act.
The Articles of Association ordinarily contains requirements on how the directors should lead the company affairs and execute all the powers conferred by its members and under their trustful, general law and legal duties.
A Pvt Ltd company does not have to appoint a corporation Secretary except specified in its articles. A corporation secretary can be an individual or an organization.
STATEMENT OF CAPITAL
This statement provides the details of the company’s shares and their valuation. There can be numerous shares with different rights such as voting rights, dividend rights, capital rights, and redemption rights.
Persons with significant control
Any person with significant control needs to register on the company’s incorporation. The purpose is to improve corporate trust and transparency by clarifying who ultimately controls the company. A person with important control is an individual or authorized entity who meets one or more conditions relating to share ownership, voting rights, the appointment of directors, or exercises control of the company.
COMPANY REGISTRATION FOR NON-UK CITIZENS
Requirements for register UK Limited company:
Company Name : Your company’s name should be unique and should not contain any prohibited words.
Director : Only one director is needed in the company establishment, but there is no limit to the number of directors you can appoint. The age of every director should be 16+
Shareholder : Only one shareholder is needed, but there is no limit to the number of shareholders you can appoint.
Registered address: This address of the company must mandatorily be in the UK and appear on the public register. Directors service address: Each director, secretary, and PSC must provide a service address for Companies House. This address can be located anywhere globally, but it will be on the public record.
FAQs on Online Company Registration
No, new company registration is a fully online procedure. As all files are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.
Why legaltoast ?
5 Stars Rated