Company Registration in China
China is a growing market for both supplies and consumer goods. Get a License of Incorporation, Articles of Formation, an Authorization Letter, and an office location in China.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
Company Registration in China - OVERVIEW
China is the global substation when it comes to exports related to electronics and other products. This is because it gives seamless production abilities, which give it the best place in the business for making products. Till now, global organizations such as Apple and Microsoft consider China’s resources for assembling their products. Aside from this, cheap labor is added advantage why companies favor investing in China. Therefore investors and organizers go through the process of company registration in China.
Many organizations want to set up local production units in China due to low-cost labor. Apart from this, sourcing various forms of raw materials and equipment are reasonable compared to other nations. So companies favor investing in China. Moreover, the sources offered in China are incredibly competitive such as global support and analysis and growth possibilities. All the above incentives are given to investors who want to build a business in China.
The most reliable way to begin a company in China is through an Umbrella Company. An Umbrella company is an authorized entity that operates like your host in China. It takes care of your employees or procedures(usually your sales/marketing/import-export etc.) in China. Incorporating an umbrella company is exceptionally cost-effective and is one of the best ways to start a business in China.
Benefits of Company Registration in China
- China is the second-largest economy in the world after America. This makes it a good place for carrying out different forms of investment activities for entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
- In China, securing labour is inexpensive. When compared to other countries, China’s daily pay is significantly lower. As a result, businesses may operate at a faster speed while spending less money on labour. Aside from that, personnel provide services around the clock, making it easier to complete various tasks.
Largest Markets in Asia
- China has Asia’s largest economy. It has risen to become Asia’s greatest economy as a result of the government’s various incentives. When it comes to foreign investment opportunities in China, the government offers some tolerance.
- There are numerous advantages available to Chinese companies when they buy equipment, including reduced import duties on products that are brought into the nation. As a result, Chinese enterprises will have more opportunities to add value to their investments. Companies from the United States can invest in China without incurring any tax consequences in United States.
Large Scale Availability of Resources
- For various processes, manufacturing enterprises in China have access to electricity and water.
Documents Required for company registration in China
The following documents are required for company registration in China:
- Name of the Business (As Approved)
- Registered Office Address of the Business
- ID of the Legal Representative
- ID of the Company Supervisor
- Shareholder and Directors Information
- Notary Documents of the Shareholders
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Registered Capital of the Company
- Feasibility Study along with Budget.
PROCEDURE FOR company registration in China
Note: After completing the process, you have to make the whole payment of the amount.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQs on Company Registration in China
The cost differs strongly per investor and depends on the type of business you look to set up, the location, the number of employees needed, etc.
Yes. The foreign-invested companies require establishing at least two bank accounts in China: a foreign currency capital contribution account and an RMB basic account. The foreign currency capital contribution account is required to receive the certified capital injection from foreign investors, and the RMB basic account is used for daily business transactions in China.
All authorized registered companies can be found and established on National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System.
Yes, the government imposes restrictions on foreign investment in China.
First and foremost, the candidate seeking certification must take a proper representative to obtain the process seamlessly. After this is carried out, the candidate would have to save the name of the company. Then, all the certificates have to be prepared, and an approval certificate is needed.
Yes, it is compulsory to carry out the compliances such as registering information. This is a crucial step that has to be carried out by the applicant.