Change in LLP Agreement
Altering the LLP Agreement is an easy and quick process. For altering the LLP Agreement, you need to pass an appropriate board resolution and file form 3 with the Registrar within 30 days.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
How To Make Changes In LLP Agreement?
Change LLP Agreement
Procedure for Changing LLP Agreement
3 Working Days
The partners must meet to pass a resolution for the required changes, whatever they may be. This may be to change capital contribution, for example.
4 Working Days
Within 30 days of the passing of the resolution, Form-3 needs to be filed with the Registrar.
FAQs on Change in LLP Agreement
- LLP’s business activities undergo a change
- Addition or Reduction in capital or capital contribution by a partner of the LLP
- Change in any clause as mentioned in the LLP agreement
- The ratio of capital provided by partners changes
- Change within the management of the LLP
- Changes regarding the condition of adding, appointing, expelling, retirement or resignation of a partner
- Change regarding the profit sharing between partners
- Modification of rights of partners in the LLP
- Original LLP Agreement
- Supplementary Deed
- Resolution regarding the changes to be made, which is passed in a meeting by the LLP Partners
- Any supplementary forms or documents required as proof
Why legaltoast ?
5 Stars Rated