Change in Registered Address
For changing the registered office address to another state, you need to pass a board resolution, place an advertisement in a newspaper, and inform the Government accordingly. A simple notice to the concerned registrar is enough in case you are changing the address within your city.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
How To Make Change In The Registered Address?
Change in Registered Office Address
Procedure for Changing Office Address
3 Working Days
If you’re moving to office to another state, we will draft the resolution for you and inform you of the procedure before you can inform the state government of the change.
4 Working Days
Within 30 days, you must inform the MCA by submitting the necessary forms that you have changed the Office address of the business.
FAQs on Change in Registered Address
- Proof of address of the company’s registered office
- NOC from the new owner
- Property ownership documents of the new property
- Electricity bill, water bill, lease agreement(in case a new premise is rented)
The three common circumstances under which a company changes its registered company office is as follows:
- Change Of Company Registered Office within the same village or city
- Change Of Company Registered Office within the same state
- Change Of Company Registered Office from one state to another
Why legaltoast ?
5 Stars Rated