The Government of India authorized the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) to deal with persons’ APEDA registration as exporters of the Registered Products on payment of such fees as prescribed from time to time.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
REGISTRATION FOR APEDA IS QUICK, EASY, AND CAN BE DONE ONLINE WITH "LEGALTOAST " IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS STEPS OF APEDA REGISTRATION?
We address all your inquiries about Listed products and APEDA registration online.
We will assist you in getting the complete process of registration completed.
We will assist you with the post-registration laws and compliances.
RCMC means the Registration Cum Membership Certificate published by the Export Promotion Council or the Commodity Board. Any exporter expecting to deal with the restricted goods to get the RCMC registration from the Export Promotion Council or the Commodity Board established in line with the products. The Certificate verifies that an exporter selling a specific product is registered with a particular agency or administration authorized by India’s Government.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR APEDA REGISTRATION?
Every person who is an exporter of Registered Products shall get APEDA-RCMC Registration. Both can register a form as a dealer exporter or as a manufacturing exporter.
List Of Scheduled Products
The Following Products Are Listed As Registered Products Or Restricted Products Under APEDA Act:
- Animal products
- Processed foods
- Organic products
- Floriculture and seeds
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
BENEFITS of APEDA REGISTRATION
APEDA Registration Is Compulsory For All Exports Of Listed Products. Over APEDA Registration, An Exporter Can:
- Get guidelines on enhancing the packaging and retailing of the Listed Products to be exported.
- Attend training sessions led by APEDA in different aspects of the businesses associated with the Registered Products.
- Get registered under the Exporters Directory available on the APEDA website.
- Get brand publicity by promoting and advertising the products with the APEDA registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF RCMC REGISTRATION
- Bank certificate in the required form to support the financial soundness of the appellant.
- Verified copy of MOA (in case of an organization) or partnership agreement (in case of partnership firm) or trust agreement of Rules & regulations (in case of trust/society).
- Details of registered office, head office, and a branch office.
- Duly approved and sealed copy of application form.
- Self-certified copy of IEC (Import Export Code) issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade.
- Details of registration with other Export Promotion Council/Commodity Board, if any.
- Details of the license issued by any sponsoring authority (DGTD), State Director of Industries, etc.
ONLINE PROCESS OF APEDA REGISTRATION
Once all the certificates are given to us online, our authorities will work on the request and get you the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority registration certificate.
Can registration get Cancelled?
The authority upon: can cancel the registration
- Providing false information.
- Infringement of rules by the registering officer.
- Infringement of conditions imposed in the Certificate of registration.
- Failure to export the registered product for 12 consecutive months.
FAQS FOR APEDA-RCMC REGISTRATION
No, new business registration is a fully online process. As all papers are filed electronically, you don't need to be present physically. You would require to send us scanned photocopies of all the required documents & information.
If you have all the proper documents in order, it will take no longer than 15 days. But, it is also dependent on the workload of the register.
The (RoC) Registrar of Companies across India expects an appellant to follow a few naming guidelines. Some of them are subjective, which implies that approval can depend on the officer's opinion managing your appeal. Still, the more strictly you follow the rules noted below, the better your possibilities of approval. First, however, do assure that your name is available.
All directors must give identity and address proof and a copy of the PAN Card (for Indian Nationals) and Passport (for Foreign Nationals). A no-objection certification must be submitted by the proprietor of the registered office premises.
The Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) is a device assigned by approving authorities (TCS and n-Code are two of them) by which you can sign electronic documents. As all the needed documents are electronic, partners require a DSC.
Why legaltoast ?
5 Stars Rated