The Government of India authorized the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) to deal with persons’ APEDA registration as exporters of the Registered Products on payment of such fees as prescribed from time to time.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
Overview over APEDA-RCMC REGISTRATION
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a government agency that was founded in 1985 by a legislation to promote and develop scheduled product exports. It provides funding, knowledge, and rules for the development of scheduled products. Schedule items are products that are designated under the APEDA Act, and exporters of such scheduled products are required to register under APEDA.
The Export Promotion Council or the Commodity Board issues the Registration Cum Membership Certificate, abbreviated as RCMC. Any exporter dealing with restricted commodities is required to get RCMC registration with the Export Promotion Council or the Commodity Board for the products in question. The Certificate verifies that an exporter dealing with a specific product is registered with a government of India-approved organisation or authority.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR APEDA REGISTRATION?
Every person who is an exporter of Registered Products shall get APEDA-RCMC Registration. Both can register a form as a dealer exporter or as a manufacturing exporter.
List Of Scheduled Products
The Following Products Are Listed As Registered Products Or Restricted Products Under APEDA Act:
- Animal products
- Processed foods
- Organic products
- Floriculture and seeds
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
BENEFITS of APEDA REGISTRATION
APEDA Registration Is Compulsory For All Exports Of Listed Products. Over APEDA Registration, An Exporter Can:
- Get guidelines on enhancing the packaging and retailing of the Listed Products to be exported.
- Attend training sessions led by APEDA in different aspects of the businesses associated with the Registered Products.
- Get registered under the Exporters Directory available on the APEDA website.
- Get brand publicity by promoting and advertising the products with the APEDA registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF RCMC REGISTRATION
- Bank certificate in the required form to support the financial soundness of the appellant.
- Verified copy of MOA (in case of an organization) or partnership agreement (in case of partnership firm) or trust agreement of Rules & regulations (in case of trust/society).
- Details of registered office, head office, and a branch office.
- Duly approved and sealed copy of application form.
- Self-certified copy of IEC (Import Export Code) issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade.
- Details of registration with other Export Promotion Council/Commodity Board, if any.
- Details of the license issued by any sponsoring authority (DGTD), State Director of Industries, etc.
PROCEDURE FOR APEDA REGISTRATION
Note: After completing the process, you have to make the whole payment of the amount.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQS FOR APEDA-RCMC REGISTRATION
No, new business registration is a fully online process. As all papers are filed electronically, you don't need to be present physically. You would require to send us scanned photocopies of all the required documents & information.
If you have all the proper documents in order, it will take no longer than 15 days. But, it is also dependent on the workload of the register.
The (RoC) Registrar of Companies across India expects an appellant to follow a few naming guidelines. Some of them are subjective, which implies that approval can depend on the officer's opinion managing your appeal. Still, the more strictly you follow the rules noted below, the better your possibilities of approval. First, however, do assure that your name is available.
All directors must give identity and address proof and a copy of the PAN Card (for Indian Nationals) and Passport (for Foreign Nationals). A no-objection certification must be submitted by the proprietor of the registered office premises.
The Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) is a device assigned by approving authorities (TCS and n-Code are two of them) by which you can sign electronic documents. As all the needed documents are electronic, partners require a DSC.