Add a Director
Whenever additional director is appointed it ought to be carried on below the provisions of note of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA).
Before getting appointed the director should offer his written consent.
To avail our services, we charge 499/- as an advance or security payment.
Overview on add a director
According to section 260 and section, 284 of the companies Act, 1956, the act of featuring new administrators or take away existing ones to the board is permitted to the Articles of Association of the corporate.
The Articles of Incorporation should be provided for the addition of administrators. The appointed person should be eligible in step with the relevant clauses mentioned within the Article of Association and should essentially submit his consent to be a director in written forms that the corporate should register with itself.
No. of Directors
As per Section 149(1)(a), every variety of company needs to add a director of minimum no of administrators that are as follow:
- For Public Company – Three
- For Private Company – Two
- For One Person Company – One
Categories of Directors:
- Resident Director
- Women Director
- Independent Director
- Nominee Director
- Additional Directors
- Alternate Directors
Documents needed for add a director
- Identification proof (PAN card)
- Proof of residence (electricity bill, rental agreement, Aadhar Card, voter ID, passport, driving licence)
- Passport size photograph
- Digital signature certificate of the proposed director
- PAN card: mandatory for an Indian applicant
- Passport: mandatory for a foreign applicant.
Process to Add a Director
First of all, we’ll be addressing all of your queries relates to add a director.
Our professionals will be preparing the agreement and master document.
We assist you in completing the full appointment process for add a director.
Are you looking for Online Legal Services?
You are in the Right Place...
FAQs on Add a Director
Yes, directors are free to resign voluntarily any time. But before leaving, they are entitled to serve a notice of resignation to the Company stating their reason for resigning and also mentioning the date of resignation.
and they must also file a form to intimate the MCA regarding their impending resignation from the company. This e-form must be filed within 30 days of the resignation.And, if the vacancy results in a shortage of the minimum required Directors, the Company must appoint a new Director within 6 months to continue functioning.
The eligibility criteria for adding a new director is as follow,
- The proposed individual must be a major.
- He or she must qualify as per the laws mentioned under the Companies Act, 2013.
- The board of members must consent to the appointment of the proposed individual.
- It must be noted that the Companies Act does not mention any educational qualification in order to be eligible to become a Director.